Part exhibitionists, part rain makers, we’re in the business of connecting clients with their audiences in ways that are unforgettable and impactful. Whether it’s an interactive installation that reaches thousands in a single weekend, or a shopping complex that changes the cultural landscape of a city for good, our expertise ensures engagement and strengthens customer and employee loyalty.
We think in three dimensions and believe branding is not a “nice to have” but a structural fact. And where most agencies can help with one or two facets of branding (website, social, PR), we help create physical spaces and experiences that begin and end with the connected consumer in mind.
Who is the connected consumer? The connected consumer lives, breathes, and eats in a social ecosystem. How do you reach them? How do you engage them? How do you build a long-lasting relationship with them? How do you inspire them to become your brand’s advocates?
We know the answers. And more importantly, we want to get to know you and your vision, so we can help you connect with them in a meaningful and effective way.
At MADE, we work with an array of clients from various industries. Some of our clients have included –
- A CMO looking for an ideal brand activation of their new product line
- A CEO looking to redesign their Corporate HQ to increase engagement and retention
- A Developer looking to reimagine and build an entire multi-family community
- An Entrepreneur looking to design and build an engaging commercial center
- A VP of Product looking for an eye catching pop-up for their start-up post Series A
- A Bank looking to redesign their branches to attract more millennials
In order to deliver those results to clients, we work at the intersection and cutting edge of three major industries: