Architectural design studio is looking for a full-time Architectural Designer to become a long term member of our team.
Must be a task and multi-project oriented, team player with strong design and presentation documentation skills.
Three to five years of Revit experience is required.
“If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
- Provide architectural design and drafting for the firm’s various architectural projects using AutoCAD Architecture 2017, REVIT 2017, SketchUp, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Assist with architectural design concepts and plans in the early stages of projects.
- Assist with drafting proposals or entries.
- Provide design and drafting on a project team, from schematic design through construction documents.
- Provide detailing of projects and investigate codes while compiling construction documents for renovation and new construction projects.
- Provide administration of architectural projects including preparing letters, shop drawings, and RFI logs, and minutes of meetings.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Bachelors in Architecture.
- Minimum of 3-10 years of related work experience.
- Proficient in REVIT a must.
- Familiarity with interior designing or pop-up designs is a plus.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in SketchUp and Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Architecture is a plus.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project).
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Architecture & Planning, Construction, Design
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Design Art/Creative Project Management
To learn more about the company, click here: http://made.design/
Send resumes and portfolio to careers@Made.Design